Thursday, June 17, 2010

Day Eleven


Hello again!

Today I dropped in to rehearsal for Technicolor Life. The cast has already undergone dramatic changes since I last saw it at the reading. In the afternoon I read stage directions in J Ranelli's play One More Spring, which he presented for guest artist hour.

I wanted to wait until i could have clips from all (or at least most) of the rehearsal processes before I made a rehearsal footage video, so today's roundup is again, rather short.

The overall plan for here on out goes like this: I will be making a mini-documentary on each of the four plays, and will also make an accompanying 'trailer' for the play and the process. After next week and WordBRIDGE has ended for the year, I will get to work on making a full-length documentary on this year's laboratory.

While most of that will be appearing towards the end of next week, there will be lots of exciting videos (and Under The Bridge videos!) that will be appearing very soon!



Matt

No comments:

Post a Comment