Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Day Nine: Back on Schedule

Alright, so one minor speed-bump and I'm back in business.

So, despite the length and simplicity of today's video, today was actually a very busy day for me. I spent the day popping in and out of rehearsals for The Highway Play and Where The Whangdoodle Sings. Later on we had our first guest artist: Michele Vazquez led a yoga workshop in the Dance Studio, where I myself will be the guest artist next Tuesday, with a Contact Improvisation workshop.

At night there was a reading of the first two acts of Ascension War which starts rehearsing again tomorrow after a few days off.

The rest of my day today was filled in with transferring video hard drives to different drivers and other boring stuff like that.

But nevertheless, here's today's video: some initial reactions to Michele's workshop.



Matt

No comments:

Post a Comment