Saturday, June 19, 2010

Day Twelve


Hey everyone!

A special Thank-You to those six viewers we had watching the live broadcast, sorry for so short of notice. We will be doing another Live-broadcast next Wednesday at 4:30pm, that discussion will be on New Russian Drama and will feature all of our guest artists coming in from over-seas.

So yesterday was the twelfth day at WordBRIDGE, and it was another very exciting day. I stopped in on rehearsals for both Apartment 213 and The Highway Play. I know I said I'd have a rehearsal-footage tape up today, but look for that in the coming days, I want to make sure I can get a good sample-size of all the rehearsals.

Yesterday was also the WordBRIDGE cabaret, which there are a couple of brief clips from on the video, which is, of course, right here:



-Matt

No comments:

Post a Comment